• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Waiting for Forever (2010)

Waiting for Forever Movie Trailer (2010)

Synopsis:
A Hollywood-set romantic tale of a guy who is content to live his life without a job yet with the love of his life, a young actress.

Stars: Jamey Anthony, Rachel Bilson and Nikki Blonsky



Director: James Keach

Writer: Steve Adams


Official Sites: Official Facebook

Country: USA

Language: English

User Reviews: I have to say that it came as a shock that Waiting For Forever was an ACTUAL, REAL LIFE, love story. The movie itself kept me hanging on to the tail end of every scene, waiting to see what would happen next. All in one sitting, I smiled with heartfelt happiness, I became filled with anger, and I cried uncontrollably with feeling of deep sorrow. This is what TRUE LOVE does to us as people, and I must say that this movie captured the very essence of it...

If I could, I would take a group of my closest friends to see this movie. It's definitely a great conversation piece. The vivid imagination of the director is clearly represented throughout, capturing not only your attention, but focus on detail as well. I would see this movie ten times again...

MUST SEE - GREAT LOVE STORY!

 

Popular Posts

Labels

Copyright 2010 Movies Trailer - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Web2feel.com | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com | Affordable HTML Templates from Herotemplates.com.